Tuesday 22 January 2013

Join the Friends of Highfields Community Orchard


Join the Friends of Highfields Community Orchard

To join, complete some or all of this information and send it to communityorchard@flow.org.uk
Members local to HD1 5?? most welcome

Your name:
Other names in your household:
Your address:
Your postcode:
Your email:
Your phone number:
Your mobile:
Your age (if under 18)
What could YOU do to help?  How do you want to be involved?








I want to join the Friends of Highfields Community Orchard and support the aims.  The information I’ve given is correct and can be stored and used to support Highfields Community Orchard.  You can use my comments, but don’t pass on my personal information without my permission.
Signed:_______________________________ Date: __________

No comments:

Post a Comment